MICRO PLANT NUTRITIONAL MIXTURE
Water Soluble Boron
Water Soluble Zinc
APPLICATION METHOD AND DOSES (FROM LEAF-SOIL)
*If element deficiency is expected or at low level: 1 -1.5 kg/ha
* If element deficiency is clearly visible: 2-2.5 kg/ha
* To 1000 Lt. water 200-250 grFlex ZnB can be applied withat 15-20 day intervals.
PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED TO USE FLEX Zn-B
* Tomato * Pepper * Cucumber * Citrus * Eggplant * Beans * Cotton * Corn * Cotton * Grapes
* Melon * Watermelon * Strawberry * Olive * Cherry* Apricot * Peach * Apple * Pear * Plum
* Cabbage * Zucchini * Broccoli * Lettuce * Celery * Carrot * Potato * Beetroot * Onion * Rice
* Barley * Wheat * Soy * Banana * Cauliflower * Y. Pistachio * A. Pistachio * Ornamental Plants * Alfalfa * Lentils
It can be used by mixing with other pesticides and fertilizers, except alkaline drugs and burgundy finder (Copper). If more than one drug is to be administered, a premix test should be performed.
* It can be used by mixing with drugs other than strong alkaline and burgundy slurry.
* The possibility of damage by spraying and fertilizing during the flowering period should be considered.
* The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by the wrong use of the product.
* Wash your hands after use.
* Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact, wash with plenty of water.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* Store in its original packaging in a dry and closed place at a temperature between +40C - 0C, out of direct sunlight.
* Fertilizing should be done early in the morning and late in the evening when the sun effect is low.
* Do not swallow, do not breathe. If swallowed, consult a doctor.
* Never exceed the appropriate dose rate. Use only where necessary.
* IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE FERTILIZER BY PERFORMING SOIL AND/OR LEAF ANALYSIS.
* The manufacturer does not accept responsibility for the damages that may arise from the storage or use of the product under inappropriate conditions.