Vigor 12.8.32+ME +2MgO
Total Nitrogen (N)
Ammonium Nitrogen (N-NH
Water Soluble Phosphorus Pentoxide (P
Water soluble potassium oxide (K
Water Soluble Magnesium(Cu)
DOSAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
During Fruit Formation and Maturation Period in all other plants except cereals and green areas
10 - 30 kg / ha / day
If element deficiency is expected or at low level, 3 – 5 kg/ha or 1000 Lt. into the water
If element deficiency is clearly seen, 5 – 8 kg/ha or 1000 Lt. into the water
If applied by dripping to 1000 L of irrigation water at a dose of 10-30 kg/ha at intervals of 15-20 days
- Producer company is not responsible for damages due to improper use.In cases when the product will be mixed with other products or overdosage application rather than usual; producer company does not take any responsibility.
- In foliar application; fertilization should be done early in the morning or late in the evenings where the sun effect is less.
- After using wash your hands.
- Avaid eyecontact; if contacted rinse with plenty of water.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Keep covered in dry and place without sun in original package between 0 °C and +40 °C degrees.
- Do not swallow or breathe. If swallowed apply to doctor.